Social Worker - Initial Response - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £34,728 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children's Initial Response Team in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualifying experience in Children's Services to become part of a highly skilled and welcoming multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Manageable caseloads
* Comprehensive Induction arrangements
* Relocation assistance
* Great training available
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* To safeguard children and young people at risk.
* To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that.
* To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work