Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Hertfordshire - £30 - £32 an hour
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required to join the Learning Disabilities Team in Hertfordshire.
You will be joining an integrated team of social workers, community care officers, occupational therapists and learning disability nurses, who support adults with a physical and or leaning disability.
They are looking for a Social Worker who can hit the ground running, so ideally the successful candidate will have prior experience of working with individuals with a learning disability, physical disabilities & Autism.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Diverse workload
* Hybrid working, remote and in the office
* Supportive team
Duties of a Social Worker include:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing fact finding and full investigations
* Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own Homes
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.