Social Work Team Leader - Leaving Care - Warwickshire - £43,380 - £49,163 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Warwickshire for the recruitment of a permanent Children's Team Leader (social work qualified).
The successful Team Leader will be joining a brand-new service in Connected Support. You will manage and supervise a Children and Families Team of staff which may include Social Workers and Personal Advisors.
This is a great opportunity as the service seldom recruit.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Leader role:
* £43,380 - £49,163 per annum
* Stable and supportive team
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Main duties as a Social Work Team Leader include:
* To be responsible for the management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
* To identify the need for any appropriate service meetings, including those involving other agencies and to be responsible for ensuring that such meetings are called, where appropriate chairing them and for establishing clear outcomes and that any actions are followed up.
* To be responsible for ensuring that information systems are developed and maintained that will enable statistical analysis of the performances of the service.
* To build and maintain links with local voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
* To be responsible for monitoring and auditing the quality of service provided by the team and ensuring any corrective measures are taken to meet the objectives set for the team.
* Chairing pathway plans
* To maintain a knowledge and expertise of the work of the Directorate to contribute to the development of services and the development of best practice systems and protocols which support the delivery of a quality service and reflect any changes required.
* To deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence.
* Under the direction of the operation and Service Managers, define and develop service policies, priorities and programmes which will impact across the whole service.
Requirements of this Social Work Team Leader role:
* Qualified Social Worker
* Registered on Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full clean UK driving license