Social Worker - Adult Service Access Point Team - Brighton - Up to £32 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to join the Adult Service Access Point Team in Brighton.
The successful Social Worker will have knowledge of the Care Act 2014, as well as other legislation, statutory guidance, and policies and procedures relevant to the social care of adults and their carers.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* The team are working a mixture of working from home and coming into the office at present
* Manageable case load
* Hybrid working
* Great location
Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* Social Workers undertake assessments, professional interventions and other duties relating to individuals, families, and carers.
* Working as autonomous professionals, decision making is informed by social work knowledge, legislation and statutory guidance, and policy and procedures relating to the social care of adults and their carers.
* In order to fulfil these duties, social workers are required to work collaboratively with all stakeholders to improve outcomes, promote wellbeing, and where appropriate provide professional leadership in the areas of personalisation, mental capacity, and social models of support.
* Social workers are expected to safeguard and empower adults in need of care and support in accordance with our strategic priorities
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.