Social Worker - Court Team - Haringey - £33,418 to £44,860 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Court Team based in Haringey.
The borough of Haringey is unique with diverse children and families, they are looking for Social Workers that are ready for a fresh challenge, with the ability to make a real difference to the residents of Haringey.
Benefits as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Able to analyse information and make informed decisions easily.
* Good knowledge of child development.
* Responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Experience of Court Work and sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Ability to manage a large and complex case load.
* Using best practice to ensure all legislative requirements are met and to deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
Requirements as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work