Social Worker - MASH - Southend-On-Sea - £32,234 to £37,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team based in Southend-On-Sea.
The post holder will be expected to work in partnership with a wide range of professionals from other agencies including Police, Health, National Probation Services, Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Services, voluntary organisation and Social Workers including Senior Managers to ensure a seamless quality service.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work