Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Wandsworth - up to £50,034 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team in Wandsworth.
The successful candidate will be key in promoting Wandsworth's Family Safeguarding Model promoting relationship based social work and interventions, purposeful assessments, excellent social work practice at the front door and responding to the needs of community.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* £5,000 Welcome Payment
* £3,000 Retention Payment
* Generous holiday allowance of 39 days including bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Ensuring timely and effective decision-making.
* Engaging with the multi-agency partnership.
* Promoting partnership working including developing links with services across Wandsworth.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Requirements as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work