Social Worker - Adult Services - Multiple Teams - Powys - £30 per hour
Our client in Powys are currently looking for a number of Social Workers to join multiple different teams across Hospital and Community in their Adult Services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in adult services, to become part of a highly supportive and welcoming service.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive Service
* Long-term contracts - End of March minimum!
* Great location
* Low-case load
* Lots of home working available
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To contribute to the delivery of highly effective children and adult services (within Adult Social Care) in an efficient manner. The service is delivered using a strengths based, personalised approach.
* To work closely with colleagues within the Council and partners ensuring that person centred outcomes are met in ways which utilises available resources as effectively as possible.
* To work within organisational policy and legislative requirements including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Mental health Act.
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.