Social Work - Team Manager - MASH - Bradford - £41 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Bradford.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy MASH environment and will be confident in the application of threshold. Bradford authority is on an improvement journey and significant improvements have been made and noted in relation to the practice in the front door so there has never been a better time to join!
Benefits as a MASH Team Manager include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a MASH Team Manager include:
* Managing up to 6 experienced Social Workers and sign off on recommendations at contact/referral stage for children in need of help and protection.
* Ensure timely decisions are made for children and contacts are completed within 1 working day of them being received into the service.
* Promote learning and development within the team in line with the authorities improvement journey.
* Access to regular supervision from a dedicated Service Manager and peer support.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
Requirements as a MASH Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.