Social Worker - MASH Team - Bradford - £35 per hour
Bradford Council require a skilled and experienced Social Worker to join their Children's MASH Team. The successful Social Worker must have experience of working in a busy MASH service with children and families, in both children in need and child protection.
As a Social Worker, you will be expected to have the ability to manage child protection/sec 47 enquiries working alongside partner agencies. You will have experience in completing Duty Social Work reviews which are allocated daily; the referrals are from members of the public and professionals. The expectation is for reviews to be completed within one working day.
Bradford can guarantee you quality supervision and opportunities for mandatory training in house. You will be a member of a team of up to 5 Social Workers with support from Practice Supervisors and a named Team Manager. Bradford MASH has 5 teams of Social Workers.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Combination of office and home based
* Parking available
* You will be provided with IT equipment that will enable you to work virtually and within the office
* No active caseload beyond a 24-hour timescale
* Good location and great team
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Undertaking daily multi agency screening and triage
* Receive and undertake enquiries on and apply a threshold to safeguarding referrals
* Speak directly to family members and other professionals and provide an outcome to the appropriate service within timescales.
* Be part of the rota for a multi-agency MASH where you'll be required to undertake appropriate checks
* Utilising signs of safety within a large stable multi agency team
* Assessing risks whilst reflecting risk and vulnerabilities
* Apply a strengths-based approach and demonstrate understanding of legal frameworks, with good report writing skills whilst working under pressure
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified with post qualified experience in MASH
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.