Senior Practitioner - Leaving Care Team 14+ - Northumberland - £31 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the Leaving Care Team 14+ Team in Northumberland. The team works with 14+ LAC young people, and 16+ CIN young people, they also carry out 16+ homeless C&F assessments.
In-house and external training are available regularly, which is currently carried out virtually.
The benefits of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* £31 per hour
* Laptop and phone provided
* Working from home available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Supporting all looked after children and young people to meet their full educational potential and to promote their health including their mental health.
* Safeguard and promote the child's well-being.
* Working with looked after children moving into independence, completing pathway assessments and plans and supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education.
* Completing pathway plans.
* Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment.
* Managing a high caseload.
* Statutory reviews.
* Employment assessments.
* Duty work.
* Managing the leaving care grant
Requirements as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.