Senior Practitioner - MASH - Northumberland - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the MASH Team in Northumberland. Northumberland operate a fully SOS model of practice, MASH assessments require rapid safety planning with family networks.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will also be carrying out C& F assessments and S47 Enquiries.
The benefits of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* £31 per hour
* Laptop and phone provided
* Working from home available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team
Requirements as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.