Social Worker - Children with Complex Health/Disability - Bradford - up to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Complex Health/ Disability Team in Bradford.
The successful candidate will be required to safeguard children including those at significant risk of harm, assess and manage risk whilst undertaking critical decision making for service users. Previous experience in a similar post is essential for this role.
Benefits as a Children with Complex Health/Disability Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Children with Complex Health/Disability Social Worker include:
* Provide expert witness and give evidence to court and other relevant bodies as required, including giving evidence in court in proceedings, and including the presentation of reports and applications for appropriate Legal Orders.
* Contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments, chairing and leading meetings when required and participate in planning meetings and reviews, demonstrating and promoting information sharing within/between organisations.
* Undertake preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns, investigating concerns of significant harm and making appropriate use of legislation to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
* Provide a Social Work service to individuals, their families and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management. Be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice.
* Manage a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated and reviewed.
* Engage effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge including multi-agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantages, multiple significant risk factors, and the need to take into account the public interest.
* Ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
Requirements as a Children with Complex Health/Disability Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.