Social Work Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Devon - £44 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Child Protection Team based in Devon.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will make a vital contribution to the delivery of high-quality social care services.
Benefits as a Child Protection Team Manager are:
* Newly increased competitive rates
* Scenic location
* Supportive senior management team
* Inclusive of agency workers
* Stable contracts
Duties as a Child Protection Team Manager are:
* Varied casework
* Working creatively within our restorative practice model to promote positive change within the home environment
* Managing a small team of practitioners
* Embed a high-performance culture by helping your team to continually develop their skills
* Teams are responsible for managing child-in-need and child protection cases as well as cases in legal proceedings and looked after children.
* Through reflective supervision meetings with your team of social workers, you'll champion their personal and professional growth
* Responsible for the allocation and oversight of cases within your defined area
* Ensuring quality standards are maintained
* Supporting Social Workers to identify risk and decide when to take protective action
* Support Social Workers through formal legal proceedings and attend court, working in partnership with our Legal team.
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Team Manager are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.