Newly Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Wrexham - £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join the Child Protection Team in Wrexham.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to improve their previous experience whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced Social Workers and Managers.
As a Newly Qualified Social Worker, you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as a Child Protection Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a Child Protection Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Take part in care proceedings
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Completing section 47s
* Attending Child Protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Chairing core group meetings
* Completing LAC & Child Protection visits
Requirements as a Child Protection Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.