Social Worker - Assessment Team - Poole - £42 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Assessment Team based in Poole.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established local authority and become part of a highly respected and dedicated Children's Assessment Team.
Benefits as an Assessment Team Social Worker are:
* Top pay rate for the area
* On duty one week in five
* Case loads of less than 20
* Monthly supervision
* Free Parking
* Role based in Poole
* Access to accommodation up to 3 nights a week
Duties as an Assessment Team Social Worker are:
* Assessing and managing risk of possible or actual harm to children and ensuring they are kept safe and protected from abuse through undertaking statutory assessments of cases including Child Protection investigations.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertaking accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
Essential requirements as an Assessment Team Social Worker are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.