Social Worker - Safeguarding - Swindon - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the safeguarding Team based in Swindon.
You will be based within a School setting, supporting designated safeguarding leads, and educational and pastoral colleagues in safeguarding children and young people.
This is an innovative programme partnering closely with schools, it will offer skilled Social Workers the opportunity to gain valuable and unique experience and skills and work in a role which will shape future services and make a real impact on the lives of young people and families across the town.
The contract will run until March 2022 and expect Social Workers to commit until this date and an immediate start is required.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker are:
* Long contracts will run until March 2022
* Unusual new pilot scheme
* Inclusive of agency roles
* Equipment provided
Duties as a Safeguarding Social Worker are:
* Able to evidence your skills and knowledge of creative, innovative, and relationship-based social work and demonstrate your ability to lead a skilled workforce.
* Present a 'can-do' attitude; we want people who will help us to build a real culture of reflection and learning. We want team players!
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge, and grade.
* Be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding Social Worker are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.