Social Work Team Manager - Safeguarding - Warwickshire - £40,876 to £42,821 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Safeguarding Team based in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Work Team Manager are:
* Progression available
* Supportive management
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Safeguarding Social Work Team Manager are:
* Support & Coaching Newly Qualified Social Workers
* Case allocate
* Provide advice and Guidance to Social Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers
* Have the necessary skills and experience to provide clear direction at case allocation, provide support and guidance through management oversight and review at key stages during the child's journey
* Provide reflective supervision to develop and support the skills and knowledge of your team.
* Work as part of our multi-agency team and make threshold-based decisions to inform the plan for our intervention.
* Involvement in the recruitment of social workers to our service.
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding Social Work Team Manager are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work