Lead Social Work Practitioner - Initial Response - Warwickshire - £40,876 to £42,821 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Lead Social Work Practitioner to join the Initial Response Team based in Warwickshire.
As a Lead Practitioner you will act as a role model, evidencing good Social Work practice. You will also be providing support and mentoring less experienced staff across the initial response service.
Benefits of this Lead Social Work Practitioner role are:
* Progression available
* Supportive management
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working available
Duties of this Lead Social Work Practitioner role are:
* Provide advice and Guidance to Social Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers
* To safeguard children and young people at risk.
* To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that Support & Coaching Newly Qualified Social Workers
* Case allocate
* To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Essential requirements of this Lead Social Work Practitioner role are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work