Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Hounslow - £30 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in Hounslow.
The successful candidate will Provide Social Work to Hounslow residents and carers, promote prevention strategies by building social capital, and undertake Social Care Assessments and to identify their needs and desired outcomes. These processes place the resident at the centre of all interventions and gives them choice and control over the delivery of services.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* A supportive team and manager
* Competitive pay rate
* Some flexible working
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* To work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals, and partner agencies to undertake a holistic assessment of vulnerable adults and their families/carers within the legislative framework and using the eligibility criteria.
* To carry out assessments, casework, support plans and discharge planning as directed.
* Following the policy framework for Positive Risk, to identify risks at different stages of the resident journey and working with the resident and other key people to manage risks in such a way that enables the individual to continue, wherever possible, with their chosen lifestyle.
* To develop personalised outcome focused support plans, which promote the independence of vulnerable residents, identifying strengths and social capital and support them to enhance family and social networks.
* To mobilise and coordinate available resources within the Department and those provided by other services, departments, agencies and wider community and to liaise effectively with hospital, community groups and statutory organisations e.g. finance, placements, legal, NHS professionals, voluntary and provider organisations, Housing, in terms of prevention, assessment, casework and support planning.
* To negotiate with residents, their families, and carers to enable their needs to be positively met within available resources.
Requirements as a CMHT Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.