Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Barnet - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in Barnet.
The successful candidate will Provide Social Work to Barnet residents and carers, promote prevention strategies by building social capital, and undertake Social Care Assessments and to identify their needs and desired outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for a Mental Health Social Worker to expand their career within this great and upcoming authority in Barnet. Join this highly recommended and supportive team today!
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* A supportive team and manager
* Competitive pay rate
* Some flexible working
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Ensuring compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity.
* Developing, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
* Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
* Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
* Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
* Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all their individual and diverse needs.
* Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
Requirements as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.