Senior Practitioner- MASH Team - Coventry - up to £44,863 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the MASH Team based in Coventry.
The successful Social Worker will be part of one of four social work teams consisting of a Team Manager, senior practitioner, a children and family worker and a mixture of experienced and newly qualified social workers.
Coventry is a vibrant and diverse authority covering the city, ensuring the smooth running of a highly efficient social work team carrying out assessments, as part of court proceedings and pro-actively planning with children and young people who are looked after.
Benefits as a MASH Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Appropriate and manageable caseload
* High quality learning and development offer including opportunities for Post Graduate qualifications
* Commitment to regular and reflective supervision
* Strong pay and reward
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a MASH Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team
Essential requirements as a MASH Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work