Social Worker - Court Team - Sandwell - £30,451 to £40,876 plus market supplement of £2,500
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Court Team based in Sandwell.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
The successful Social Worker will have experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption, and the ability to work well in a pressured environment.
Benefits as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Average caseload will be 18 per worker - looking to get this to 15
* Brand new offices and facilities open plan, friendly teams, and environment Team events etc.
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit you.
Duties as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
Essential requirements as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work