Social Work Team Manager - Children in Care Team - Sandwell - £47,845 to £50,900 + £2500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Children in Care Team based in Sandwell.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established service, managed by a long-standing senior management team.
The successful Social Worker Team Manger will have experience of supervising or managing a team and substantial experience within the court arena.
Benefits as a Children in Care Team Manager include:
* Balance your life and work with our family friendly policies
* Flexible working patterns that suit you
* Great technology to keep you connected
* Join a truly agile workforce
Duties as a Children in Care Team Manager include:
* Be part of the management structure for the Children in Care, Care Leavers and Contact Services
* Be responsible for facilitating multi-agency work to ensure that children and young people are supported and safeguarded
* Provide supervision to Social Workers in the service
* Monitor performance and implementation of the practice framework to promote the highest levels of practice in the service.
* Provide the highest level of professional service within a structure that meets the needs of children, young persons, and their families by managing a specific area of childcare.
* Undertake the role in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Division, local performance targets, guidance, legislation, and standards set by Central Government.
* Be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support, and delegated functions. To be responsible for maintaining quality standards in a range of work appropriate to the post designation.
Essential requirements as a Children in Care Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work