Social Work Team Manager - Child Exploitation Service - Dudley- £47,711 to £51,249 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Child Exploitation Team based in Dudley.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a new team that is developing innovative ways of supporting young people at risk of Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation. Dudley exploitation Hub (DeX) is looking for Team Manager with a passion and enthusiasm for developing services for vulnerable adolescents with a strong emphasis on engagement and relationship based social work.
The successful Social Work Team Manager will be responsible for the leadership and management of a social work team, ensuring that vulnerable children and their families receive responsive services that safeguard and promote their welfare.
Please be aware that on site/office-based working will apply alongside an element of remote/home working.
Benefits as Child Exploitation Social Work Team Manager are:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit.
Duties as Child Exploitation Social Work Team Manager are:
* To provide operational leadership, vision, and direction by delivering service improvement within Children's Social Work with particular emphasis on Child Exploitation.
* Line manage a small team of Social workers and family support staff.
* Chair MACE, strategy, and Disruption meetings to discuss the risks facing young people
* To work with a range of multi-agency partners to coordinate and delivery safety plans for vulnerable children and young people
* Undertake a proactive, performance management role in relation to a caseload of Child protection and Child in need cases where the focus of risk is external to the family.
Essential requirements as Child Exploitation Social Work Team Manager are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work