Lead AMHP /Team Manager - AMHP Team - Tower Hamlets - £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to join the AMHP Team based in Tower Hamlets.
The successful candidate will work and manage the Borough's Adults' Social Care Out of Hours Team and manage the Borough's AMHP Service.
Benefits as an AMHP Team Leader include:
* A supportive team and manager
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working
Duties as an AMHP Team Leader include:
* Ensure delivery of an effective AMHP service on behalf of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets which meets all relevant legal requirements.
* Ensure that AMHP staff receive adequate training and support to enable them to carry out their functions
* To participate in and contribute to the Consortium Arrangements for AMHP training on behalf of the Borough
* Provide professional leadership and advice to AMHP'S on all aspects of Mental Health law and practice
* To manage the Out of Hour's team for adults and ensure that regular, high quality supervision is provided monthly to staff.
* Ensure that staff receive adequate training and support to enable them to carry out the functions of an Out of Hours team on behalf of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Essential requirements as an AMHP Team Leader include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.