Band 6 - Mental Health Practitioner - (RMN , OT or SW) - Early Intervention Young People - Bristol - £30 to £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to work within the Early Intervention in Psychosis Team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide comprehensive and specialist assessment of young people up to the age of 35 years referred to the Early Intervention Team with a first episode psychosis or possibly emerging psychosis.
This will include the use of formal psychiatric and psychological rating scales, as well as liaison with carers and staff from other agencies that may be involved with the young person.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Competitive Pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Assess young people with psychosis or possible psychosis.
* Plan and implement specialist programmes of care for young people following the first appearance of psychosis or for a limited period where psychosis is suspected, including carrying a specialist caseload of clients and acting as care co-ordinator.
* Liaise and work in collaboration with other agencies in planning and assessing programmes of care.
* Provide specialist advice to young people, carers and professionals.
* Develop awareness sessions around psychosis and early intervention to be delivered within education and youth services.
* Provide clinical supervision to junior staff, students and support workers
* Undertake audit, research and development activities.
Requirements as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.