Band 6 - Recovery Practitioner - Mental Health - Wiltshire - £30 to £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Recovery Practitioner to join the Mental Health team based in Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will aim to focus on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments in order to assist service users to meet daily health, social care and wellbeing needs, in line with personal recovery goals.
Benefits as a Band 6 Recovery Practitioner include:
* Competitive Pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Band 6 Recovery Practitioner include:
* Maintain the single health and social care record, ensuring both paper and electronic records are kept up to date in accordance with professional and organisational standards.
* Report and record within agreed timeframes, all activity relating to information reporting and performance requirements.
* Participate in management, caseload and clinical supervision in accordance with trust policy.
* To personally build and lead others to build, hope inspiring relationships with service users, which acknowledge the personal journey of each person, and focus on strengths and aspirations to allow the creation of meaningful personal recovery plans.
* Act as care coordinator for service users with the most complex needs, also providing defined interventions to individuals on other workers caseloads.
Requirements as a Band 6 Recovery Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Experienced with mental health
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.