Band 6 - Mental Health Practitioner - CMHT - Leicestershire - up to £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously whilst taking responsibility for care, quality and clinical activity for a designated caseload of service users.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Competitive Pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk
* Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information.
* Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful.
* Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
Requirements as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.