Band 7 - Mental Health Practitioner - Adults Mental Health - Leicestershire - up to £31 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner to work within the Adults Mental Health based in Leicestershire.
The successful postholder will be able to work autonomously, taking responsibility for care, quality and clinical activity for a designated caseload of service users.
Benefits as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Competitive Pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan, and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients.
* Undertake complex mental health assessments as part of the Duty process using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence-based practice.
* Work in partnership with patients and carers to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent where appropriate.
* Have a working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act
* Work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate.
* Be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of a caseload.
Requirements as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.