Social Worker - Adults Team - Lambeth - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Lambeth.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Work on the duty rota when needed.
* Have responsibility for managing your individual caseload, considering the needs of service users, and ensuring effective use of time and resources.
* Undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers' needs dealing with the more complex cases
* Undertaking risk assessments
* Enable individuals to maintain wellbeing, personal dignity, and independence by supporting them, and their relevant networks
* Plan which will meet their assessed needs, and eligible outcomes in line with relevant legislation and council priorities.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.