Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Brent - Up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team based in Lambeth.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of working in mental health i.e. working with people experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs and managing risk in partnership with the person and their Carers.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Working directly with people with Mental Health needs.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practitioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.