Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Leicestershire - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Leicestershire.
Your role will be to deliver relevant interventions to safeguard children and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children and young people.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Excellent pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales.
* Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings.
* Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
* Building strong and respectful working relationships both with our families but also with partners.
Essential requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.