Senior Practitioner - Children's Team - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Children's Team based in Dudley.
If you're ambitious and looking for your next career step, our client can offer an accessible and supportive pathway into management roles and develop your skills to the fullest.
Benefits as a Children's Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Team Senior Practitioner include:
* You will be an energetic and enthusiastic experienced Senior Practitioner who demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for practice.
* You will have significant experience of working in statutory children's services and an in depth understanding of the interventions required to build safety and protect children from harm.
* You will have dedication and knowledge to providing quality support and supervision to other Social Workers, especially newly qualified workers and in some cases will co-work to enhance their skills and learning.
* You will have experience of offering Social work student placements, be a qualified practice educator or be willing to undertake that training
* You will be able to evidence your skills and knowledge of creative, innovative, and relationship-based Social Work and demonstrate your ability to lead a skilled workforce.
* You will have a strong, trustworthy, and credible professional reputation.
* You have retained a strong interest in research and the evidence base for practice and are confident about how this can be used in practice
* Ideally you will already be confident in the application of the Signs of Safety methodology but certainly in the value of relationship-based Social Work.
Essential requirements as a Children's Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.