Senior Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Telford - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Family Safeguarding Team based in Telford.
The successful Social Worker will have experience in Child Protection and Court Work, preferably who have experience of working in the Family Safeguarding model.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
* Aim to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families.
* Help children and families to change their lives for the better.
* Offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
* Researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
* Take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
* Trained in working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and supporting you in making the necessary changes in the various issues families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
Essential requirements as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.