Social Work Team Manager - Children's Assessment Team - Barking - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Children's Assessment Team based in Barking.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will make a vital contribution to the delivery of high-quality social care services, previous experience is essential.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Team Manager include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Assessment Team Manager include:
* The post of Team Manager within Children and Young People's Services is responsible for planning, maintaining, managing, and developing statutory social work and other related services in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, guidance, and procedures.
* This post is key in ensuring staff effectively safeguard children & young people, ensuring that their voices are heard in all engagement processes
* To ensure that all Team members receive effective induction, supervision, appraisal, and support
* To be available for consultation and advice on complex case matters where required, taking a lead role where appropriate.
* To ensure that standards, targets, and timescales are met in relation to case allocation.
* To ensure that staff are managed in line with local performance management schemes and target.
* To take appropriate action in managing performance, sickness, and disciplinary issues in line with Council policies and procedures.
* To be responsible for allocation of work within the Team.
Essential requirements as a Children's Assessment Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.