Social Worker - Adoption - Devon - up to £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adoption for Children in Care Team based in Devon.
The successful candidate will need to progress plans for Adoption for Children in Care. This will include updates to CPR, working closing with Family Finder for matching, supporting the child with transitional and life story direct work to prepare them for Adoption and undertake court work in relation to the Adoption Order being made.
Benefits as an Adoption Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adoption Social Worker include:
* Safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
* Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
* Gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment f needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* Maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* Manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
* Ensure that all necessary communications and referrals are made to relevant agencies, working together with them to promote the wellbeing of children, young people and/or adults at risk and best outcomes for them.
Requirements as an Adoption Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.