Social Worker - Hospital Team - Warrington - up to £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in Warrington.
The Successful Social Worker will be assessing Warrington residents in Warrington Hospital, and out of area hospitals within the north west. You will also be providing assessments for services upon discharge, intermediate care, domiciliary care services, or 24hr care homes.
Benefits as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Undertake safeguarding assessments and when required have court of protection cases.
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Undertaking assessments / reviews with clients being discharged from the hospital.
* Experience of working knowledge of the 2014 Care Act, MCA, MHA and CHC framework.
* Maintaining positive working relationships with other professionals.
* Ability to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
Essential requirements as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.