Senior Practitioner - Child Protection/ Children in Need Team - Brent - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Child Protection/Children in need Team based in Brent.
The successful Social Worker will have the ability to undertake Child Protection investigations and assessments of risk/need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
Previous statutory Child Protection/ Children in Need experience is essential for this role.
Benefits as a Children Protection/Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children Protection/Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Undertake Child Protection and Child in Need Visits
* Chair Child Protection and Child in Need Meetings
* Report writing: Child Protection, Child and Family Assessments, Section 47,
* Undertake Section 47 enquiries
* Write court statements
* Manage cases in Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Undertake various duty tasks e.g. completing 87A, undertaking duty visits, joint investigations
Essential requirements as a Children Protection/Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.