Social Work - Team Manager - Assessment Team - Haringey - £50,826 to £53,928 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Assessment Team based in Haringey.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do.
In short, it's a place to work that is full of energy, focus and high ambitions. The teams have passion, integrity and commitment, and people join them, do so as they see Haringey is a learning organisation, and the people that work within the local authority strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure outstanding outcomes for children.
Benefits as an Assessment Team Manager include:
* Generous annual leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free travel loan (season ticket and bicycle loan)
* Defined Benefit Pension Scheme (Career Average)
* Learning and development courses at work
* Courses and workshops to offer support and help through change
* Long Service Award
* Health and wellbeing benefits
* Simply Health cash back plans
* Dental plan
* Eye tests
* Reduced entry to leisure centres and gyms
* Osteoporosis and other health screening
* Money saving discounts, including
* Childcare Vouchers
* Free access to UK's largest discount website
Duties as an Assessment Team Manager include:
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the work allocated to the team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child's welfare central to decision making.
* Ensure that social workers are well supported to do the task that they need to do to safeguard and promote the health and well-being of the children and young people of Haringey.
* Complete comprehensive Child and Family Assessment that identify plans to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Initiate Child Protection and Children in Need plans, as well as initiate proceedings in family courts when required.
* Be a strong leader who demonstrates good quality management oversight.
Requirements as an Assessment Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Previous Social Worker management experience is desirable.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work