Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Wandsworth - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Team based in Wandsworth.
Wandsworth are a fast-paced hospital discharge team working within discharge to assess model.
The successful Social Worker will be working alongside Wandsworth health partners to discharge patients within a timely and safe manner and jointly assess long term care needs once patient is at home by completing face to face and hospitals visits to assess patients if required.
This role involves working from home and in the office.
Benefits as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Working with acute hospital trusts within a discharge to assess model (trusted assessor model)
* Working with enablement - identifying reablement goals and reviewing progress when patient is at home with discharge to assess care
* Complex case management - lead work liaising with and coordinating partners involved in patients discharge to assess care, ensuring care is strengths based and patient is at the centre of care planning.
* Duty - screening and scrutinising referrals, liaison with patients and hospitals to ensure patient is discharged in a timely and safe manner.
* Care Act Assessments, care and support planning, funding requests and mental capacity assessments.
* Safeguarding - screening to enquiry outcome stage.
* CHC assessments - Participating in DSTs and subsequent long-term accommodation decisions dependent on outcome of funding.
Essential requirements as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.