Social Worker - Looked After Children - Northamptonshire Children's Trust - salary from £33,568 to £36,597 + £4,000 recruitment bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team for Northamptonshire Children's Trust.
The Northamptonshire Children's Trust focuses on building meaningful relationships with young people, their families and their carers to ensure that they plan effectively for the future of every child.
The successful candidate will be joining the children's service that provides oversight for all the children in care in Northamptonshire, this includes children subject to legal proceedings as well as children with a plan to remain long term in our care.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* £4000 recruitment bonus
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Provide long term support with the children and families they are responsible for, ensuring they have commitment and exit plans in place.
* Work with the local judiciary and other parties to ensure effective conduct of care proceedings, support investigation, protection and accommodation.
* Use contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances that focus on securing the best for children.
* Deliver and provide Social Worker services, at a level appropriate for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of North and West Northamptonshire Council's.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work