Social Worker - MASH - Milton Keynes - £35,745 to £39,880 per annum + £4,000 Retention Bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes MASH works across Milton Keynes to identify and prioritise children and young people where there is a risk of harm and assign them to the appropriate professional for assessment.This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Excellent starting salary
* £4,000 retention bonus (£2,000 paid every 6 months)
* Flexible working
* Progression and development opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work