Advanced Practitioner - MASH - Northamptonshire -£41,318 - £43,273 per annum + £3,000 Recruitment Bonus
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the MASH Team at Northamptonshire's Children Trust. The successful Advanced Practitioner must have extensive experience in a MASH Team, or similar role.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will contribute to the overall management of the MASH Team in order to meet the needs of the service.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Generous starting salary
* £3,000 recruitment bonus
* Flexible working
* Progression and development opportunities
* Relocation package up to £8,000
* Excellent transport links to Criminal Justice Centre
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
* To mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team to ensure that their work meets Social Work England standards of proficiency and contributes to the achievement of social work service objectives.
* As part of an operational social work team make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together 2018 timescales.
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Social Work England registered
* Relevant Social Work Qualification
* Practice Educator preferred but not essential
* Extensive experience within a MASH or similar setting
* The legal right to work in the UK