Senior Practitioner - Children in Care - Milton Keynes - £40,876 - £44,863 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join a Children in Care Team based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse, summarise and write/ record relevant information clearly and concisely so that it is easily understood by users and colleagues. They will have the ability to work as part of a team with children and families including working co-operatively with other professionals and agencies to meet the needs of the child.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have skills and knowledge in listening to children and adults, in observation and in carrying out assessments of strengths and weaknesses within families.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Flexible working
* Progression and development opportunities
* Discount and voucher schemes
* Access to electric vehicles
* Independent clinical supervision
Responsibilities of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Work closely with the deputy team manager, team manager and colleagues to provide the leadership, management, support and training necessary to help social workers, social work assistants and social work professionals fulfil their demanding role.
* Bring expertise and advice, support, and guidance to the children's social work team.
* Manage their own caseload of the more demanding and complex cases and manage and supervise the casework of colleagues providing support, guidance and advice as necessary.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK