Social Work - Operations Manager - Fostering - Milton Keynes - salary starting from £52,342 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join the Fostering Team based in Milton Keynes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Operations Manager to join a busy, fast paced team. The successful postholder will work closely with colleagues to ensure effective multi-professional working and good outcomes for children.
Benefits as a Fostering Operations Manager include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Flexible working environment
* Relocation packages available
Duties as a Fostering Operations Manager include:
* Lead and ensure that services are delivered in line with The Fostering Services National Minimum Standards 2011 and legal requirements of the Fostering Services Regulations 2011 and The Children Acts 1989 & 2004 as the Fostering Registered Manager.
* Effectively and creatively manage the team budget and that resources are managed effectively to ensure good outcomes for children and sufficiency.
* Undertake the role of the Fostering Review Officer by preparing and undertaking Household Reviews of carers within timescales.
* Provide Household Review reports with clear recommendations and evidencing support to carers, areas of development and consideration around ongoing approval for presentation to panel.
* Be responsible for the Fostering Service complying with regulatory responsibilities as set out by OFSTED and to prepare and participate in inspections.
* Raise standards and quality assure all assessments and reports completed within the Fostering Service within timescales.
* Manage the Fostering Panel and advise Fostering Panel Members and Agency Decision Maker.
Requirements as a Fostering Operations Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work