ASYE Social Worker - Assessment Team - Liverpool - £23.06 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have a great opportunity for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to undertake an ASYE position within the Assessment Team for our client in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be able to develop their skills as a Social Worker and gain experience whilst being paid, as well as working alongside a positive network of Social Workers and Managers to help your practice so you feel as supported as possible.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Work within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.