Social Worker - Children in Need - Coventry - £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team in Coventry.
The successful Social Worker will have the ability to work within the framework of legislation, agreed policies and procedures to work with or on behalf of children, young people, and their families, to improve their well-being, and promote their independence.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Great location
* CV enhancement
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection.
* Develop, co-ordinate and deliver multi-agency plans to meet assessed needs and to review these plans to ensure they continue to meet assessed needs
* Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development
* Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need
* Manage an allocated workload within a team setting
* Comply with the statutory obligations and departmental policing and procedures.
* Prepare for and participate in professional supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas
* Provide professional support to newly qualified and less experienced social work staff to enable others to develop their knowledge and skills
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.