Service Manager - Fostering - Northamptonshire - £50,795 to £62,474 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join the Fostering Team based in Northamptonshire.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced fostering service manager to lead, develop and innovate the newly formed independent fostering agency (IFA) in Northamptonshire.
Driving high performance in recruitment and retention of carers and high quality practice, this is a position where you can be extremely innovative and creative and work closely in partnership with the workforce, our foster carers and key stakeholders to take forward new ideas and continually develop the service.
Benefits as a Fostering Service Manager include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Flexible working environment
* Relocation package up to £8,000
* Progression and Development
Duties as a Fostering Service Manager include:
* Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
* Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement)
* Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
* Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities
* Lead professional in assessing, planning and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention
Requirements as a Fostering Service Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work