Social Worker - Adults Team - Derbyshire - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Derbyshire.
The successful Social Worker will provide a professional Social Work service to adults within a multi-disciplinary team. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Work with clients and in association with their families/carers to identify and mobilise their strengths, networks, communities and help to maximise independence, self-care, social and occupational opportunities as appropriate
* Working in conjunction with other professionals including social workers and occupational therapists, referring on as necessary
* Responsible for the routine assessment and review of individual needs and arranging, as appropriate
* The provision or referral of services; to include prescribing and delivering a range of simple equipment and non-complex housing adaptations in line with preventative approaches
* Involved jointly with the Service Manager, reviewing work and caseload at regular intervals, including the closure and transfer of cases.
* Undertake holistic assessments for individuals with less complex needs, to identify eligible unmet outcomes and assist clients to create viable care and support plans in keeping with the relevant legislation.
* Disseminating information to clients as required such as resources available, including linking people to local mainstream community resources/activities as appropriate.
* Liaison with voluntary bodies, residential and day establishments and other agencies or groups working in the area, as appropriate.
* Ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes